Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Take it or leave it sister!

Recently i have found myself being more of the person i used to be , and i like it! i forgot how nice it was. And what i mean by this is,..... well im not really sure lol!! i don't think i was ever mean to anyone but i had some really strong feelings against some people, and that just wasn't me at all! While i do not wish to mend things with certain people, i have learned some hard lessons from the experiences that i have had over the past few years that i will take with me forever, and that hopefully i can share with others. You cant be too nice though or the not so nice people in this world will take advantage of that, and i learned that the hard way as well! so i will be more cautious this time! ;)

I have a pretty full weekend ahead of me with lots of awesome things in store

Friday i will help my friend Tonya and her sister who owns Spoiled Rockin Kids, with a Justin Bieber red carpet event! yea i know you are super jealous :) i think this is going to be fun, and i mean who doesn't like Justin? I love his songs!! yea i said it! lol 
Saturday we are heading over to a friends house warming party for her and her boo! im super excited for her and im also excited to see some of my friends because its been way too long! im sure lots of awesome party games will be played!

until we meet again
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment