Saturday, October 29, 2011

Wedding OVERLOAD!

I have to be honest...Ive been slacking with my blogging lately. ive been busy working and planning the wedding! I will say, the wedding planning hasnt been fun for me ..I hate every moment of it thats bad I know BUT however I think it will pay off for me on the day of! So here are some wedding updates!

1. Who knew the HARDEST PART by far would be the guest list decision (not me!) especially when you are trying to keep it at 150....sounds like a lot but trust me we have already gone over!! Bummer.
2. I had a really hard time picking out colors for the bridesmaid dresses..i kept wondering ...is this the right choice? I went with a dark purple. With that said I do like purple but I don't want other things to be purple...I don't want it too look like purple threw up at our reception....do you get where im going with that?!
3. Im not very "girlie" so with that said I have hired someone to do all of the following: Catering, Flowers, Centerpieces for reception, Wedding Cakes, blah blah! his name is Bruce and hes a genius! all i have to do is pick out what i want and he will bring it too life! Easy way out? so what!! :) 
4. We did get our Engagement pictures done and that was fun! We loved all of them and I cant wait to see the rest! Here is a few of my faves that we have seen so far.

 Im gonna leave it at that for now! Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment